Are you prepared to face a disaster?
Disasters happen all the time. One only has to look as far as your local newscast. Are you prepared to protect yourself and your family in the face of these trying times? Even the Canadian Government recommends being prepared to take care of your own basic needs for at least 3 days.
Some disasters that can happen at any time:
- Ice Storms
- Prolonged Power Outages
- Wild Fires
- Global Pandemics
- Train Derailments
The Prepared Canadian can help YOU be ready!
Our consultation services will help you know what to do in order to face these disasters with a minimum of hardship.
We can help you learn to:
- Assess the risks to you and your family
- Prepare an emergency kit for your home and car
- Power critical electronic devices during power failures
- Heat your home without electricity
- Store and prepare food for meals
- And much much more!